I welcome the opportunity to sample wines and spirits for your company. My sampling policy is simple:
- I am open to receiving opportunities for a wide variety of wines and spirits. As you can see from my prior blogs, I enjoy a variety of experiences and blogging about them.
- Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for physical mailing information. I want to be certain that you have the correct information and that I know to expect your shipment.
- Please let me know if you have a specific deadline for the sampling review. I want to be certain to meet your needs and give you the best possible exposure for your hard work.
How I Sample
- Research is important to me. So before I open a bottle of your hard work, I do my homework. I learn all that I can about your company, the distributors in my area as well as the actual varietals and regions that the product originated in.
- I strive to ensure that I have the optimal conditions by which to conduct the sampling. Room temperature and possible food pairings are important to me.
- I use a sampling sheet to ensure that I don’t overlook important qualities in your wine or spirit.
- I ask for the opinions of others. Family members and friends who are active supporters participate in tastings.
- I write the review within one week of the tasting. I want the experience to be fresh.
- I strive to take photos of your product in a desirable setting to show off the best in the product.
Tasting Guidelines and Sheet
Want to host a fun wine tasting with your family and friends? PositiveVines has developed a simple to follow set of guidelines and a tasting sheet to record everyone’s preferences. Give it a try and have some fun this weekend!
PositiveVines Privacy and Security Policy
Any needs that you have concerning PositiveVines events or items you have purchased through our websites, please feel free to contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Privacy & Security Policy
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and is not shared with other organizations. All information that is collected is on an ‘opt-in’ basis and users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ at any time. Information collected may be used to send you additional links to the PositiveVines blogsite or other digital content.
Our Privacy and Security policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice, so please check back periodically. If you continue to visit this Website and use the services made available to you after such changes have been made, you hereby provide your consent to the changes.
Specific Items of Interest:
- Information Collected
- Personally Identifiable Information
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information collected by us.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
Certain non-personally identifiable information about our visitors is collected by the standard operation of our Internet servers and through the use of “cookies” (small amounts of data that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing your communication and interaction with the Website technology, such as the type of Internet browser you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider, where you go within the website and how much time you spend in any particular area, search queries, impressions and other data). The information we collect is (1) used to improve the content of our Website and enhance your experience, and (2) for us to contact our customers. All information that is collected is on an ‘opt-in’ basis and users are given the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ at any time.
- Protection for Children. This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, that child’s parent or legal guardian should contact us (see below), if they would like the information submitted by the child deleted from the Website. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from its database. If you are age 21 or younger, you are not authorized to submit any content or information to this Website without the explicit consent of your parent or legal guardian.
- Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address requesting to be removed from our mailing list. In addition to this, all email correspondence that we send you will include a link which when accessed by you, will enable you to remove yourself from our mailing lists. Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to opt-out and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you might continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line or at events you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address. [Also you may receive mailings from other reputable companies.] You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending email to us at the above address or opting out at the time of your order. As well, if you supply us with your phone number or cell phone number you may receive periodic calls or text messages from us with information on new products and services and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such calls or text messages, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address. We will be sure your name is removed from our list [and the list we share with other organizations] as soon as possible after we provide your request.
- Security. We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
- Links to Other Websites. This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding this Privacy & Security Policy and/or the practices described herein, please email us at positivevines.com or write us at 1920 N Coit Road, Suite 220-200, Richardson, TX 75080. Using the same contact information, you may also contact us to view (and/or edit or delete) your personal information at any time.
Today, I’m going to share a wine and food paring experience blending two different regions of the world. It was just about 10 years ago when I was first introduced to Thai food. I was instantly drawn to the complexity of the cuisine with richness in spice and texture....
How many wine lovers know that Italy is the largest producer of wines in the world? Italy is home to some of the oldest and largest wine producing regions. The Piedmont region of Italy hosts the largest production of the Nebbiolo grape in the country with the communes...
The 2018 Wine Blogger’s Conference, held in Walla Walla Washington this year, featured a new treat this year – learning to pair foods with sparkling wines and was aptly names “Bubbles and Bites". Gloria Ferrer Wines (gloriaferrer.com) hosted the seminar which included...
SOCIALIZE WITH US
Want more PositiveVines?
Our best tips for enjoying wines and cocktails positively, right to your inbox.